- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
Photo IDs needed to avoid cheating
The Democrats complain about voters needing photo IDs. How else could one interpret this, but they want to cheat? States are rightfully purging dead people and illegals from their voting rolls. Do the Democrats plan on using these to their advantage?
If it puts some of our citizens out a little to obtain these IDs, we should remember our brave servicemen who may have made the supreme sacrifice to preserve our precious right of self-government.
Michael A. Smith
From the Sept. 19-25, 2012, issue