- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Nextage Professionals Realty opens office in Freeport
• Freeport office is the Rockford company’s second location
Nextage Professionals Realty of Rockford, owned by Broker/Owner Jan Mansfield, is opening a second office, at 718 W. Stephenson St., Freeport, Ill.
Franchisees at the Freeport office are Lisa Radke and Mansfield.
This is Nextage Professionals Realty’s second office. The first office is at 7210 E. State St., Rockford.
The Freeport office can be reached at (815) 494-8965, and the Rockford office can be reached at (815) 397-7700.
Nextage Professionals Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
Visit nextageprofessionals.com for more about Nextage Professionals Realty.
From the Sept. 26-Oct. 2, 2012, issue