- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
Nextage Professionals Realty opens office in Freeport
• Freeport office is the Rockford company’s second location
Nextage Professionals Realty of Rockford, owned by Broker/Owner Jan Mansfield, is opening a second office, at 718 W. Stephenson St., Freeport, Ill.
Franchisees at the Freeport office are Lisa Radke and Mansfield.
This is Nextage Professionals Realty’s second office. The first office is at 7210 E. State St., Rockford.
The Freeport office can be reached at (815) 494-8965, and the Rockford office can be reached at (815) 397-7700.
Nextage Professionals Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
Visit nextageprofessionals.com for more about Nextage Professionals Realty.
From the Sept. 26-Oct. 2, 2012, issue