- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Nextage Professionals Realty opens office in Freeport
• Freeport office is the Rockford company’s second location
Nextage Professionals Realty of Rockford, owned by Broker/Owner Jan Mansfield, is opening a second office, at 718 W. Stephenson St., Freeport, Ill.
Franchisees at the Freeport office are Lisa Radke and Mansfield.
This is Nextage Professionals Realty’s second office. The first office is at 7210 E. State St., Rockford.
The Freeport office can be reached at (815) 494-8965, and the Rockford office can be reached at (815) 397-7700.
Nextage Professionals Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
Visit nextageprofessionals.com for more about Nextage Professionals Realty.
From the Sept. 26-Oct. 2, 2012, issue