- Northern Illinois to get $8.3 million for state construction projects
- Tree-lighting festival kicks off holiday season in Machesney Park
- Roscoe Boy Scout Troop’s tree stand at new location
- Tips for selecting safe toys for kids this holiday season
- Prayer service for World AIDS Day Nov. 30
- Food Bank joins national #GivingTuesday movement
- Lee Hamilton: What lies ahead for Congress
- Rockford Public Schools faces $8.8 deficit, board OKs flat tax, HR chief
- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
Nextage Professionals Realty opens office in Freeport
• Freeport office is the Rockford company’s second location
Nextage Professionals Realty of Rockford, owned by Broker/Owner Jan Mansfield, is opening a second office, at 718 W. Stephenson St., Freeport, Ill.
Franchisees at the Freeport office are Lisa Radke and Mansfield.
This is Nextage Professionals Realty’s second office. The first office is at 7210 E. State St., Rockford.
The Freeport office can be reached at (815) 494-8965, and the Rockford office can be reached at (815) 397-7700.
Nextage Professionals Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
Visit nextageprofessionals.com for more about Nextage Professionals Realty.
From the Sept. 26-Oct. 2, 2012, issue