- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Nextage Professionals Realty opens office in Freeport
• Freeport office is the Rockford company’s second location
Nextage Professionals Realty of Rockford, owned by Broker/Owner Jan Mansfield, is opening a second office, at 718 W. Stephenson St., Freeport, Ill.
Franchisees at the Freeport office are Lisa Radke and Mansfield.
This is Nextage Professionals Realty’s second office. The first office is at 7210 E. State St., Rockford.
The Freeport office can be reached at (815) 494-8965, and the Rockford office can be reached at (815) 397-7700.
Nextage Professionals Realty is a full-service real estate brokerage company specializing in residential, commercial, investment, new construction and property management.
Visit nextageprofessionals.com for more about Nextage Professionals Realty.
From the Sept. 26-Oct. 2, 2012, issue