- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Time to retire Jim Sacia
In the current political climate of “every incumbent must go,” I have to say, I agree completely and wholeheartedly! We are scheduled to vote both nationally and locally Nov. 6. I say it’s high time we in the 89th District retire Rep. Jim Sacia from his cushy post with his multiple taxpayer-funded pensions. Send him out to pasture to live out the rest of his days where he can offend people other than his own constituents. I propose a write-in candidate named Terry Smith of Lanark to replace the very tired and worn-out Jim Sacia. I will be writing Terry’s name in on my ballot this November. I implore every resident of the 89th District to do the same!
From the Sept. 26-Oct. 2, 2012, issue