- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
Crusader Community Health celebrates 40 years of caring Oct. 19
Crusader Community Health is celebrating “Four Decades of Ahhs, Heart, Brains, Courage” at their annual fund-raiser from 5:45 to 10 p.m., Friday, Oct. 19, at Giovanni’s Restaurant, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford.
Cost of the event is $100 per person or $1,000 for a table of 10 (tickets can be purchased online at www.crusaderhealth.org).
The evening includes music, an autumn-themed dinner, announcement of the “Spirit of Caring” award winners, and a fantastic silent and live auction. A listing of auction items will be available after Oct. 3 online at www.crusaderhealth.org.
Grand prize is a home theater system, 55-inch Samsung 240Hz 3D 1080p LED HDTV and a 3D Blu-ray Player ($2,500 value) donated by Riverside Community Bank; second prize is $1,000 cash donated by Crusader Community Health Foundation Board members; and third prize is the new iPad 64GB with WiFi + 4G LTE Verizon ($830 value) donated by Rockford Information Technologies.
Raffle tickets sell for $5 each or five for $20 and can be purchased at the Crusader Community Health Foundation office, 1216 W. State St., Rockford.
Proceeds will benefit improvements made at the Crusader Community Health West State Street, Crusader’s first clinic established in 1972, and other needs as designated by the Crusader Community Health Foundation Board of Directors.
For the past 40 years, Crusader has strived to ensure all people in the community have access to quality, affordable primary health care. During the past 12 months, the clinic served the health care needs of nearly 45,000 individual patients.
For more information, contact the Crusader Community Health Foundation office at (815) 490-1620 or visit www.crusaderhealth.org.
From the Oct. 3-9, 2012, issue