- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Local chiropractor offers headache class Oct. 11
Online Staff Report
Local chiropractor Dr. Brant D. Hulsebus of Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic will offer a free headache class Thursday, Oct. 11.
The class is designed for those interested in learning how to reduce or eliminate headaches in a safe, natural way, as opposed to continuing the headache-aspirin cycle.
Tension-type, migraine, cervicogenic hormonal, sinus and cluster rebound headaches will be discussed.
The class begins at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 11, at the Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic Clinic, 1877 Daimler Road, Rockford. Seating is limited; reservations are encouraged by calling Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic Clinic at (815) 398-3434.
Dr. Hulsebus just returned from extensive training with Dr. Dan Murphy, who is a specialist in chiropractic neurology and is known throughout the United States. Visit www.hulsebuschiropractic.com.
Posted Oct. 3, 2012