- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Local chiropractor offers headache class Oct. 11
Online Staff Report
Local chiropractor Dr. Brant D. Hulsebus of Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic will offer a free headache class Thursday, Oct. 11.
The class is designed for those interested in learning how to reduce or eliminate headaches in a safe, natural way, as opposed to continuing the headache-aspirin cycle.
Tension-type, migraine, cervicogenic hormonal, sinus and cluster rebound headaches will be discussed.
The class begins at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 11, at the Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic Clinic, 1877 Daimler Road, Rockford. Seating is limited; reservations are encouraged by calling Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic Clinic at (815) 398-3434.
Dr. Hulsebus just returned from extensive training with Dr. Dan Murphy, who is a specialist in chiropractic neurology and is known throughout the United States. Visit www.hulsebuschiropractic.com.
Posted Oct. 3, 2012