- Man pleads guilty but mentally ill in 2013 murder
- Telephone, computer network outages at 22 Rockford schools
- Byron native selected as Sailor of the Year for Navy Band Southwest
- Illinois Tollway awards $337 million in contracts, sets budget
- 44 earn bachelor’s degrees at Saint Anthony College of Nursing
- Goodwill opens Donation Express site on Perryville
- Rock Valley College to manage TechWorks program
- University of Illinois at Chicago names chancellor
- Salvation Army to distribute food, toys to nearly 2,000 families
- American Manufacturing Competitiveness Act signed into law
Local chiropractor offers headache class Oct. 11
Online Staff Report
Local chiropractor Dr. Brant D. Hulsebus of Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic will offer a free headache class Thursday, Oct. 11.
The class is designed for those interested in learning how to reduce or eliminate headaches in a safe, natural way, as opposed to continuing the headache-aspirin cycle.
Tension-type, migraine, cervicogenic hormonal, sinus and cluster rebound headaches will be discussed.
The class begins at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 11, at the Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic Clinic, 1877 Daimler Road, Rockford. Seating is limited; reservations are encouraged by calling Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic Clinic at (815) 398-3434.
Dr. Hulsebus just returned from extensive training with Dr. Dan Murphy, who is a specialist in chiropractic neurology and is known throughout the United States. Visit www.hulsebuschiropractic.com.
Posted Oct. 3, 2012