- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Local chiropractor offers headache class Oct. 11
Online Staff Report
Local chiropractor Dr. Brant D. Hulsebus of Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic will offer a free headache class Thursday, Oct. 11.
The class is designed for those interested in learning how to reduce or eliminate headaches in a safe, natural way, as opposed to continuing the headache-aspirin cycle.
Tension-type, migraine, cervicogenic hormonal, sinus and cluster rebound headaches will be discussed.
The class begins at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 11, at the Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic Clinic, 1877 Daimler Road, Rockford. Seating is limited; reservations are encouraged by calling Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic Clinic at (815) 398-3434.
Dr. Hulsebus just returned from extensive training with Dr. Dan Murphy, who is a specialist in chiropractic neurology and is known throughout the United States. Visit www.hulsebuschiropractic.com.
Posted Oct. 3, 2012