- NWS: Thunderstorms expected Sunday night
- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
Local chiropractor offers headache class Oct. 11
Online Staff Report
Local chiropractor Dr. Brant D. Hulsebus of Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic will offer a free headache class Thursday, Oct. 11.
The class is designed for those interested in learning how to reduce or eliminate headaches in a safe, natural way, as opposed to continuing the headache-aspirin cycle.
Tension-type, migraine, cervicogenic hormonal, sinus and cluster rebound headaches will be discussed.
The class begins at 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 11, at the Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic Clinic, 1877 Daimler Road, Rockford. Seating is limited; reservations are encouraged by calling Hulsebus Rockford Chiropractic Clinic at (815) 398-3434.
Dr. Hulsebus just returned from extensive training with Dr. Dan Murphy, who is a specialist in chiropractic neurology and is known throughout the United States. Visit www.hulsebuschiropractic.com.
Posted Oct. 3, 2012