- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
- State Roundup: GOMB Director won’t support borrowing
- Economists: pros, cons to raising the state fuel tax
Whiners and complainers in TRRT letters to the editor, articles and even the want ads outrage me. People, lose the attitude. Mature adults cope.
Discontented? Deal with it. Whoever said life was easy? Rockford is not a city of pathetic victims. Form a 12-step group to overcome obstacles, volunteer, learn something new, dance naked in your living room, but get over it. Take a deep breath, grit your teeth and repeat this adage: “Eat well, live long and be happy. What more is there?” Quit your kvetching!
From the Oct. 3-9, 2012, issue