- Hastert indicted on federal charges
- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
Whiners and complainers in TRRT letters to the editor, articles and even the want ads outrage me. People, lose the attitude. Mature adults cope.
Discontented? Deal with it. Whoever said life was easy? Rockford is not a city of pathetic victims. Form a 12-step group to overcome obstacles, volunteer, learn something new, dance naked in your living room, but get over it. Take a deep breath, grit your teeth and repeat this adage: “Eat well, live long and be happy. What more is there?” Quit your kvetching!
From the Oct. 3-9, 2012, issue