- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Whiners and complainers in TRRT letters to the editor, articles and even the want ads outrage me. People, lose the attitude. Mature adults cope.
Discontented? Deal with it. Whoever said life was easy? Rockford is not a city of pathetic victims. Form a 12-step group to overcome obstacles, volunteer, learn something new, dance naked in your living room, but get over it. Take a deep breath, grit your teeth and repeat this adage: “Eat well, live long and be happy. What more is there?” Quit your kvetching!
From the Oct. 3-9, 2012, issue