- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Pec Playhouse Theatre presents Murder Mystery Dinner Oct. 13
Pec Playhouse Theatre will present its Seventh Annual Murder Mystery Dinner from 6 to 10 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13, at Sam’s Ristorante, 1033 Harlem Road, Machesney Park, Ill.
Theme for the evening is “The Super Hero Summit.” A super hero murder occurs, and each table will have its own dedicated super hero working as a team to solve the crime. There will be 12 super heroes and 12 tables of 10 people.
Dinner, included in the price, is either chicken or prime rib and includes a salad, soft drink and a side dish. Also, check out the silent auction with various gift certificates and baskets. Listen to a live DJ, “Sounds of Julie,” then enjoy dancing and drinks from about 7:30 to 10 p.m. There will be a cash bar, but food and soft drink are included in the $45-per-person price. Tables of 10 are also available for $400.
Dress as your favorite super hero or villain, or make up your own costume. Send check to Pec Playhouse Theatre, P.O. Box 238, Pecatonica, IL 61063, or call Arianne at (815) 915-3100.
From the Oct. 10-16, 2012, issue