- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
Pec Playhouse Theatre presents Murder Mystery Dinner Oct. 13
Pec Playhouse Theatre will present its Seventh Annual Murder Mystery Dinner from 6 to 10 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13, at Sam’s Ristorante, 1033 Harlem Road, Machesney Park, Ill.
Theme for the evening is “The Super Hero Summit.” A super hero murder occurs, and each table will have its own dedicated super hero working as a team to solve the crime. There will be 12 super heroes and 12 tables of 10 people.
Dinner, included in the price, is either chicken or prime rib and includes a salad, soft drink and a side dish. Also, check out the silent auction with various gift certificates and baskets. Listen to a live DJ, “Sounds of Julie,” then enjoy dancing and drinks from about 7:30 to 10 p.m. There will be a cash bar, but food and soft drink are included in the $45-per-person price. Tables of 10 are also available for $400.
Dress as your favorite super hero or villain, or make up your own costume. Send check to Pec Playhouse Theatre, P.O. Box 238, Pecatonica, IL 61063, or call Arianne at (815) 915-3100.
From the Oct. 10-16, 2012, issue