- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Pec Playhouse Theatre presents Murder Mystery Dinner Oct. 13
Pec Playhouse Theatre will present its Seventh Annual Murder Mystery Dinner from 6 to 10 p.m., Saturday, Oct. 13, at Sam’s Ristorante, 1033 Harlem Road, Machesney Park, Ill.
Theme for the evening is “The Super Hero Summit.” A super hero murder occurs, and each table will have its own dedicated super hero working as a team to solve the crime. There will be 12 super heroes and 12 tables of 10 people.
Dinner, included in the price, is either chicken or prime rib and includes a salad, soft drink and a side dish. Also, check out the silent auction with various gift certificates and baskets. Listen to a live DJ, “Sounds of Julie,” then enjoy dancing and drinks from about 7:30 to 10 p.m. There will be a cash bar, but food and soft drink are included in the $45-per-person price. Tables of 10 are also available for $400.
Dress as your favorite super hero or villain, or make up your own costume. Send check to Pec Playhouse Theatre, P.O. Box 238, Pecatonica, IL 61063, or call Arianne at (815) 915-3100.
From the Oct. 10-16, 2012, issue