- 3rd Street bridge structurally deficient, to be closed March 19
- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
Remember the Winnebago County Board vote on landfill expansion
Are you happy with the landfill expansion? If you are, you must remember who voted for it and vote your choice. If you’re like me, the value of your home has depreciated, you can’t enjoy the outdoors, have to keep your windows and doors shut, even in nice weather; then vote against them. A reminder of those who voted for it is listed for your convenience.
Isidro Barrios (D-11); John Cabello (R-8); Angie Goral (D-7); John Guevara (R-13); Kevin Horstman (R-5); Bob Kinnison (R-10); Jim Webster (R-2); Dianne Parvin (R-4); John Sweeney (R-14); Marc Gasparini (R-1); Ted Biondo (R-9); Frank Gambino (R-14); Pearl Hawks (D-6); Gary Jury (R-3); L.C. Wilson (D-12); Fred Wescott (R-9); Dave Tassoni (D-7); Kay Mullins (R-8); Rick Pollack (R-13); Kyle Logan (R-3).
See you at the polls!
From the Oct. 10-16, 2012, issue