- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Remember the Winnebago County Board vote on landfill expansion
Are you happy with the landfill expansion? If you are, you must remember who voted for it and vote your choice. If you’re like me, the value of your home has depreciated, you can’t enjoy the outdoors, have to keep your windows and doors shut, even in nice weather; then vote against them. A reminder of those who voted for it is listed for your convenience.
Isidro Barrios (D-11); John Cabello (R-8); Angie Goral (D-7); John Guevara (R-13); Kevin Horstman (R-5); Bob Kinnison (R-10); Jim Webster (R-2); Dianne Parvin (R-4); John Sweeney (R-14); Marc Gasparini (R-1); Ted Biondo (R-9); Frank Gambino (R-14); Pearl Hawks (D-6); Gary Jury (R-3); L.C. Wilson (D-12); Fred Wescott (R-9); Dave Tassoni (D-7); Kay Mullins (R-8); Rick Pollack (R-13); Kyle Logan (R-3).
See you at the polls!
From the Oct. 10-16, 2012, issue