- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
Remember the Winnebago County Board vote on landfill expansion
Are you happy with the landfill expansion? If you are, you must remember who voted for it and vote your choice. If you’re like me, the value of your home has depreciated, you can’t enjoy the outdoors, have to keep your windows and doors shut, even in nice weather; then vote against them. A reminder of those who voted for it is listed for your convenience.
Isidro Barrios (D-11); John Cabello (R-8); Angie Goral (D-7); John Guevara (R-13); Kevin Horstman (R-5); Bob Kinnison (R-10); Jim Webster (R-2); Dianne Parvin (R-4); John Sweeney (R-14); Marc Gasparini (R-1); Ted Biondo (R-9); Frank Gambino (R-14); Pearl Hawks (D-6); Gary Jury (R-3); L.C. Wilson (D-12); Fred Wescott (R-9); Dave Tassoni (D-7); Kay Mullins (R-8); Rick Pollack (R-13); Kyle Logan (R-3).
See you at the polls!
From the Oct. 10-16, 2012, issue