- Man arrested after ax incident
- The Odds Man: Chicago, Detroit, San Diego good bets in Week 4
- Updated: Roosevelt High School evacuated after bomb threat
- Grand jury: No charges against Tony Stewart
- Laurent House to remain open for tours throughout the year
- Dynamic father-son piano duo at Mendelssohn Sept. 26
- Award-winning author Dr. Amina Gautier at Rock Valley Sept. 25
- City to remove traffic lights
- Apple orchards still hurting from last winter’s cold
- Photos: North America’s largest World War II-era re-enactment at Rockford’s Midway Village
Remember the Winnebago County Board vote on landfill expansion
Are you happy with the landfill expansion? If you are, you must remember who voted for it and vote your choice. If you’re like me, the value of your home has depreciated, you can’t enjoy the outdoors, have to keep your windows and doors shut, even in nice weather; then vote against them. A reminder of those who voted for it is listed for your convenience.
Isidro Barrios (D-11); John Cabello (R-8); Angie Goral (D-7); John Guevara (R-13); Kevin Horstman (R-5); Bob Kinnison (R-10); Jim Webster (R-2); Dianne Parvin (R-4); John Sweeney (R-14); Marc Gasparini (R-1); Ted Biondo (R-9); Frank Gambino (R-14); Pearl Hawks (D-6); Gary Jury (R-3); L.C. Wilson (D-12); Fred Wescott (R-9); Dave Tassoni (D-7); Kay Mullins (R-8); Rick Pollack (R-13); Kyle Logan (R-3).
See you at the polls!
From the Oct. 10-16, 2012, issue