- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
Oct. 29 deadline for Reiki classes at Rockford Career College
Online Staff Report
Rockford Career College is hosting a basic Level 1 Reiki Energy Healing class at its facility, 1130 S. Alpine Road (The Heartland Church Mall), the evenings of Thursday, Nov. 1, and Thursday, Nov. 8. Sessions run 6:30-9:30 p.m.
The class is offered to both the general public as well as those in bodywork therapies, and there are no prerequisites for this course level.
The class is taught by Master Reiki Teacher Richard Gubbe, and costs $75. Gubbe has been teaching the Usui System of Reiki Healing for the past 25 years and has instructed more than 2,700 students.
Massage tables are available for use at the site. Reiki 1 certificates are awarded and honored worldwide, and six CEs for massage therapists are available through the NCBTMB Rockford Career College provider number 451519-11. CE candidates must attend both sessions for the entire scheduled time.
Reiki is a light energy system that is recognized in the field of energetic bodywork as the most effective technique to relax, balance and heal the body, mind and spirit. Reiki, the Japanese word for “Light Energy,” accelerates the body’s healing process and provides physical and spiritual healing and stress relief, along with personal growth and awareness. Reiki students learn all the necessary steps to use Universal Life Energy.
To register, call (815) 965-8616 or contact email@example.com. Registrations will be accepted until Monday, Oct. 29. For a full brochure of class offerings, see “Continuing Education” at www.rockfordcareercollege.edu.
Posted Oct. 24, 2012