- US permits Arctic drilling, but questions about safety remain
- ISIS takeover of Ramadi means hard choices face the Iraqi and US governments
- State Roundup: Democrat sponsored prevailing wage amendment passes
- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
Rockton Chamber seeks vendors for Candy Cane Craft Show
Online Staff Report
This year, the Rockton Chamber of Commerce has scheduled its Candy Cane Craft Show to coincide with the Rockton Christmas Walk festivities. The craft show is scheduled to be at the Rockton Community Center from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Dec. 1.
Food concessions will be sold at the show, and other activities are being planned during the event.
The chamber is accepting applications for crafters. Booths are $30 each, which includes a table and two chairs and an approximate space of 6 feet by 4 feet. Only vendors with handmade items will be accepted at the event. Vendors need to send in a photo of their craft and/or craft booth along with their completed application and entry fee no later than Nov. 1. Vendors will be accepted on a first-come basis.
Vendor set-up will be Friday evening, Nov. 30, and Saturday morning, Dec. 1. All vendors will be contacted with exact times for their set-up.
For more information, contact the chamber office at (815) 624-7625 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To download a vendor application, visit http://rocktonchamber.com/candy-cane-craft-show-scheduled-during-christmas-walk-events/.
Posted Oct. 24, 2012