- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Rockton Chamber seeks vendors for Candy Cane Craft Show
Online Staff Report
This year, the Rockton Chamber of Commerce has scheduled its Candy Cane Craft Show to coincide with the Rockton Christmas Walk festivities. The craft show is scheduled to be at the Rockton Community Center from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Dec. 1.
Food concessions will be sold at the show, and other activities are being planned during the event.
The chamber is accepting applications for crafters. Booths are $30 each, which includes a table and two chairs and an approximate space of 6 feet by 4 feet. Only vendors with handmade items will be accepted at the event. Vendors need to send in a photo of their craft and/or craft booth along with their completed application and entry fee no later than Nov. 1. Vendors will be accepted on a first-come basis.
Vendor set-up will be Friday evening, Nov. 30, and Saturday morning, Dec. 1. All vendors will be contacted with exact times for their set-up.
For more information, contact the chamber office at (815) 624-7625 or e-mail email@example.com. To download a vendor application, visit http://rocktonchamber.com/candy-cane-craft-show-scheduled-during-christmas-walk-events/.
Posted Oct. 24, 2012