- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Rockton Chamber seeks vendors for Candy Cane Craft Show
Online Staff Report
This year, the Rockton Chamber of Commerce has scheduled its Candy Cane Craft Show to coincide with the Rockton Christmas Walk festivities. The craft show is scheduled to be at the Rockton Community Center from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Dec. 1.
Food concessions will be sold at the show, and other activities are being planned during the event.
The chamber is accepting applications for crafters. Booths are $30 each, which includes a table and two chairs and an approximate space of 6 feet by 4 feet. Only vendors with handmade items will be accepted at the event. Vendors need to send in a photo of their craft and/or craft booth along with their completed application and entry fee no later than Nov. 1. Vendors will be accepted on a first-come basis.
Vendor set-up will be Friday evening, Nov. 30, and Saturday morning, Dec. 1. All vendors will be contacted with exact times for their set-up.
For more information, contact the chamber office at (815) 624-7625 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To download a vendor application, visit http://rocktonchamber.com/candy-cane-craft-show-scheduled-during-christmas-walk-events/.
Posted Oct. 24, 2012