- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Rockton Chamber seeks vendors for Candy Cane Craft Show
Online Staff Report
This year, the Rockton Chamber of Commerce has scheduled its Candy Cane Craft Show to coincide with the Rockton Christmas Walk festivities. The craft show is scheduled to be at the Rockton Community Center from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Dec. 1.
Food concessions will be sold at the show, and other activities are being planned during the event.
The chamber is accepting applications for crafters. Booths are $30 each, which includes a table and two chairs and an approximate space of 6 feet by 4 feet. Only vendors with handmade items will be accepted at the event. Vendors need to send in a photo of their craft and/or craft booth along with their completed application and entry fee no later than Nov. 1. Vendors will be accepted on a first-come basis.
Vendor set-up will be Friday evening, Nov. 30, and Saturday morning, Dec. 1. All vendors will be contacted with exact times for their set-up.
For more information, contact the chamber office at (815) 624-7625 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To download a vendor application, visit http://rocktonchamber.com/candy-cane-craft-show-scheduled-during-christmas-walk-events/.
Posted Oct. 24, 2012