- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Zen master to conduct meditation session at Roscoe yoga studio Oct. 29
By Karen Radtke
ROSCOE, Ill. — Zen Master Meido Moore Roshi will be conducting Zazen (seated meditation) and leading discussion beginning at 7:45 p.m., Monday, Oct. 29, at Lazy Dog Yoga Studio in Roscoe, Ill.
Moore Roshi is from the Daiyuzenji Temple in Chicago, where he has been teaching meditation for more than 10 years. He has also taught meditation across the country and in Europe.
Zazen is one practice method of the Rinzai Zen tradition, and enables an individual to recognize his/her own true nature. Beginners and experienced meditators are welcome.
The yoga studio is in the Integral Therapy Center, Main Street Square, 5428 Williams Drive, Roscoe, Ill.
Posted Oct. 24, 2012