- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
Zen master to conduct meditation session at Roscoe yoga studio Oct. 29
By Karen Radtke
ROSCOE, Ill. — Zen Master Meido Moore Roshi will be conducting Zazen (seated meditation) and leading discussion beginning at 7:45 p.m., Monday, Oct. 29, at Lazy Dog Yoga Studio in Roscoe, Ill.
Moore Roshi is from the Daiyuzenji Temple in Chicago, where he has been teaching meditation for more than 10 years. He has also taught meditation across the country and in Europe.
Zazen is one practice method of the Rinzai Zen tradition, and enables an individual to recognize his/her own true nature. Beginners and experienced meditators are welcome.
The yoga studio is in the Integral Therapy Center, Main Street Square, 5428 Williams Drive, Roscoe, Ill.
Posted Oct. 24, 2012