- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
Zen master to conduct meditation session at Roscoe yoga studio Oct. 29
By Karen Radtke
ROSCOE, Ill. — Zen Master Meido Moore Roshi will be conducting Zazen (seated meditation) and leading discussion beginning at 7:45 p.m., Monday, Oct. 29, at Lazy Dog Yoga Studio in Roscoe, Ill.
Moore Roshi is from the Daiyuzenji Temple in Chicago, where he has been teaching meditation for more than 10 years. He has also taught meditation across the country and in Europe.
Zazen is one practice method of the Rinzai Zen tradition, and enables an individual to recognize his/her own true nature. Beginners and experienced meditators are welcome.
The yoga studio is in the Integral Therapy Center, Main Street Square, 5428 Williams Drive, Roscoe, Ill.
Posted Oct. 24, 2012