- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Celebrate 30 years with Beloit Regional Hospice Nov. 10
• Event will feature Little Vito and the Torpedoes, jewelery contest and silent auction
BELOIT, Wis. — Reservations are now being taken for the Beloit Regional Hospice “Doves and Diamonds: Celebrate Hospice” event scheduled for 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 10, at the Eclipse Center on Riverside Drive in Beloit, Wis.
In its eighth year, this evening will feature Little Vito and the Torpedoes, a surprise jewelry giveaway courtesy of Brill Jewelers, a delicious hors d’oeuvre buffet, and an excellent silent auction.
This is the only major fund-raising event sponsored by the organization each year. It allows supporters of the agency to come together in a festive environment to celebrate the gifts of life. It also allows Beloit Regional Hospice to thank guests for sustaining the services provided to patients, families and the community.
Reservations are $50 each and include a chance to win the surprise jewelry giveaway. To make a reservation or for more information, call (608) 363-7421. Checks can be mailed to 655 Third St., Suite 200, Beloit, WI 53511.
Visit www.beloitregionalhospice.com for more details.
From the Oct. 31-Nov. 6, 2012, issue