- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Celebrate 30 years with Beloit Regional Hospice Nov. 10
• Event will feature Little Vito and the Torpedoes, jewelery contest and silent auction
BELOIT, Wis. — Reservations are now being taken for the Beloit Regional Hospice “Doves and Diamonds: Celebrate Hospice” event scheduled for 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 10, at the Eclipse Center on Riverside Drive in Beloit, Wis.
In its eighth year, this evening will feature Little Vito and the Torpedoes, a surprise jewelry giveaway courtesy of Brill Jewelers, a delicious hors d’oeuvre buffet, and an excellent silent auction.
This is the only major fund-raising event sponsored by the organization each year. It allows supporters of the agency to come together in a festive environment to celebrate the gifts of life. It also allows Beloit Regional Hospice to thank guests for sustaining the services provided to patients, families and the community.
Reservations are $50 each and include a chance to win the surprise jewelry giveaway. To make a reservation or for more information, call (608) 363-7421. Checks can be mailed to 655 Third St., Suite 200, Beloit, WI 53511.
Visit www.beloitregionalhospice.com for more details.
From the Oct. 31-Nov. 6, 2012, issue