- Governor, AG differ on legality of payroll without budget
- Regular RHA meeting a quiet affair
- Funnel clouds possible through evening
- Smoking bans a breath of fresh air to some, infuriating to others
- Experts break down the SCOTUS gay marriage ruling
- Senators offer insight into population loss
- SCOTUS ruling legalizes gay marriage
- RAMP receives $10,000 grant for youth services
- Obamacare victory shows failure of Scalia’s conservative revolution
- City Market: June 26
Celebrate 30 years with Beloit Regional Hospice Nov. 10
• Event will feature Little Vito and the Torpedoes, jewelery contest and silent auction
BELOIT, Wis. — Reservations are now being taken for the Beloit Regional Hospice “Doves and Diamonds: Celebrate Hospice” event scheduled for 7 p.m., Saturday, Nov. 10, at the Eclipse Center on Riverside Drive in Beloit, Wis.
In its eighth year, this evening will feature Little Vito and the Torpedoes, a surprise jewelry giveaway courtesy of Brill Jewelers, a delicious hors d’oeuvre buffet, and an excellent silent auction.
This is the only major fund-raising event sponsored by the organization each year. It allows supporters of the agency to come together in a festive environment to celebrate the gifts of life. It also allows Beloit Regional Hospice to thank guests for sustaining the services provided to patients, families and the community.
Reservations are $50 each and include a chance to win the surprise jewelry giveaway. To make a reservation or for more information, call (608) 363-7421. Checks can be mailed to 655 Third St., Suite 200, Beloit, WI 53511.
Visit www.beloitregionalhospice.com for more details.
From the Oct. 31-Nov. 6, 2012, issue