- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Is Kinzinger humane?
Adam Kinzinger is the only congressman in Illinois who scored a ZERO on the Humane Society of the U.S.’ Congressional Scorecard. This is the Humane Society, not PETA. The Humane Society is the nation’s largest animal protection organization and has been active for almost 60 years. Bobby Schilling and Paul Ryan each scored a 9 (out of 100). See www.hslf.org/humanescorecard for details. Mitt Romney transported his dog, Seamus, in a carrying case on top of his car for a 12-hour highway trip. Since these men clearly cannot be trusted to care for animals, how can they be trusted to govern this country?
Posted Oct. 31, 2012