- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
- Talcott acquisition continues west side trend
- Record Store Day brings vinyl back into the limelight
Is Kinzinger humane?
Adam Kinzinger is the only congressman in Illinois who scored a ZERO on the Humane Society of the U.S.’ Congressional Scorecard. This is the Humane Society, not PETA. The Humane Society is the nation’s largest animal protection organization and has been active for almost 60 years. Bobby Schilling and Paul Ryan each scored a 9 (out of 100). See www.hslf.org/humanescorecard for details. Mitt Romney transported his dog, Seamus, in a carrying case on top of his car for a 12-hour highway trip. Since these men clearly cannot be trusted to care for animals, how can they be trusted to govern this country?
Posted Oct. 31, 2012