- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
New daytime and evening adult grief support groups offered
BELOIT, WIS. — Beloit Regional Hospice will host two seven-week adult grief support groups beginning Tuesday, Nov. 6. The daytime group will meet from 1-2:30 p.m., and the evening group will meet from 6-7:30 p.m. at the Beloit Regional Hospice offices at 655 Third St., Suite 200 in Beloit. Grief support groups and resources are open to anyone in the community who has experienced a death. Meeting with other people who are experiencing similar circumstances provides encouragement and support. Coping skills and various aspects of the grieving process are discussed.
Each group will meet for seven consecutive weeks, Nov.6 through Dec. 18. Call (608) 363-7421 or toll free (877) 363-7421 and ask for the Grief Department to register. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is required.
For 30 years, Beloit Regional Hospice staff and vollunters have been leaders in quality and compassion who seek to serve all who want and need their care. Through teamwork, they advocate for appropriate care while respecting the right of patients to choose their journey, and above all, hope is always embraced at the end of life. The nonprofit organization’s mission is, “To help make each moment of remaining life as full and comfortable as possible,” for terminally-ill individuals and families in the counties of Boone, Green, Rock, Walworth and Winnebago. You can visit their website at www.beloitregionalhospice.com. Become a BRH fan on Facebook or receive their newsletter electronically by e-mailing email@example.com.
Posted Oct. 31, 2012