- Goodwill’s free income tax sites open Jan. 30
- Rock Valley College hosts FAFSA Completion Night Feb. 4
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference Feb. 5
- Cardiology Millennium Conference Feb. 2
- Scammers lurking to trap last-minute Super Bowl ticket buyers
- Sharing memories of Ernie Banks
- EarthTalk: What fish can we eat?
- Rock Valley College hosts entrepreneurship event Jan. 30
- Tube Talk: ‘The Americans’ begins third season
- Conservatives join New Hampshire rally in support of campaign finance reform
Reiki Energy healing classes at Rockford Career College
Reiki is a light energy system that is recognized in the field of energetic bodywork as the most effective technique to relax, balance and heal the body, mind and spirit. Reiki, the Japanese word for “Light Energy,” accelerates the body’s healing process and provides physical and spiritual healing and stress relief, along with personal growth and awareness.
Reiki classes will be offered by Rockford Career College from 6:30-9:30 p.m., Nov. 1 and 8, at Heartland Church Mall, 1130 S. Alpine Road, Rockford. Cost is $75.
Reiki students learn all the necessary steps to use Universal Life Energy for Life. Reiki Master Richard Gubbe has been teaching the Usui System of Reiki Healing for the past 25 years and has instructed more than 2,700 students. This class is considered a Basic Class of Level 1 and is offered to the general public as well as those in bodywork therapies. There are no prerequisites for this level.
Massage tables are available for use at the site. Reiki 1 certificates are awarded and honored worldwide. Six CEs for Massage Therapists are availaable through the RCBTMB Rockford Career College provider number 451519-11. The course will be presented on two Thursdays, and CE candidates must attend both sessions for the entire scheduled time.
To register, call (815) 965-8616. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Registrations will be accepted until Wednesday, Oct. 31. See www.rockfordcareercollege.edu for full schedule.
Posted Oct. 31, 2012