- Hospitals lift visitor age restrictions as number of flu cases decreases
- Winnebago County sheriff names chief deputy
- URGENT: Four votes and we could lose on Keystone
- Guest Column: Housing Authority CEO: Time to unify behind quality living
- Rockford police investigate 17th Street murder
- Clean water under attack in the U.S. Congress
- Man faces charges following attempted armed robbery
- Discovery Center experiences record public attendance
- Pet Talk: Probiotics for your pets
- Illinois home prices climb 3.7 percent in December
Reiki Energy healing classes at Rockford Career College
Reiki is a light energy system that is recognized in the field of energetic bodywork as the most effective technique to relax, balance and heal the body, mind and spirit. Reiki, the Japanese word for “Light Energy,” accelerates the body’s healing process and provides physical and spiritual healing and stress relief, along with personal growth and awareness.
Reiki classes will be offered by Rockford Career College from 6:30-9:30 p.m., Nov. 1 and 8, at Heartland Church Mall, 1130 S. Alpine Road, Rockford. Cost is $75.
Reiki students learn all the necessary steps to use Universal Life Energy for Life. Reiki Master Richard Gubbe has been teaching the Usui System of Reiki Healing for the past 25 years and has instructed more than 2,700 students. This class is considered a Basic Class of Level 1 and is offered to the general public as well as those in bodywork therapies. There are no prerequisites for this level.
Massage tables are available for use at the site. Reiki 1 certificates are awarded and honored worldwide. Six CEs for Massage Therapists are availaable through the RCBTMB Rockford Career College provider number 451519-11. The course will be presented on two Thursdays, and CE candidates must attend both sessions for the entire scheduled time.
To register, call (815) 965-8616. Contact email@example.com with questions. Registrations will be accepted until Wednesday, Oct. 31. See www.rockfordcareercollege.edu for full schedule.
Posted Oct. 31, 2012