- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Support Paul Gorski for County Board
I would like to speak out on the dedication of Paul Gorski, who is running for the Winnebago County Board, District 11.
Paul is extremely civic-minded and works hard to promote our community and bring its citizens together!
Paul was there for the citizens of the Special Service Area in the Village of Cherry Valley. When we decided to petition against a $1.6 million tax levy, he gave us guidance as to where to go for information and help. He voluntarily shared his time and knowledge with the petitioners and offered help with research and procedures.
Vote for Paul Gorski! He does more than just be in office. He helps on a one-to-one basis. That type of person is worth more than a lot to our community.
From the Oct. 31-Nov. 6, 2012, issue