- BGA sues Chicago Police Department over transparency
- Clean water groups highlight progress for Apple River, call for more success stories
- Lincoln associates found in recently discovered 1840 Menard County census
- BIFF Year ’Round presents the documentary ‘Slingshot’ Oct. 29
- Rockford’s Discovery Center presents ‘Spooky Science’ Oct. 25
- Academic Dr. Duke Pesta speaks against Common Core, part 2
- Rockford Record Crawl 2014 celebrates music, indie retailers
- Early voting continues after ballot error corrected
- Caruana outpacing Springer in money race for sheriff
- Week 8 NFL picks: Lions, Packers will continue to share NFC North lead
Support Paul Gorski for County Board
I would like to speak out on the dedication of Paul Gorski, who is running for the Winnebago County Board, District 11.
Paul is extremely civic-minded and works hard to promote our community and bring its citizens together!
Paul was there for the citizens of the Special Service Area in the Village of Cherry Valley. When we decided to petition against a $1.6 million tax levy, he gave us guidance as to where to go for information and help. He voluntarily shared his time and knowledge with the petitioners and offered help with research and procedures.
Vote for Paul Gorski! He does more than just be in office. He helps on a one-to-one basis. That type of person is worth more than a lot to our community.
From the Oct. 31-Nov. 6, 2012, issue