- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Support Paul Gorski for County Board
I would like to speak out on the dedication of Paul Gorski, who is running for the Winnebago County Board, District 11.
Paul is extremely civic-minded and works hard to promote our community and bring its citizens together!
Paul was there for the citizens of the Special Service Area in the Village of Cherry Valley. When we decided to petition against a $1.6 million tax levy, he gave us guidance as to where to go for information and help. He voluntarily shared his time and knowledge with the petitioners and offered help with research and procedures.
Vote for Paul Gorski! He does more than just be in office. He helps on a one-to-one basis. That type of person is worth more than a lot to our community.
From the Oct. 31-Nov. 6, 2012, issue