- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Support Paul Gorski for County Board
I would like to speak out on the dedication of Paul Gorski, who is running for the Winnebago County Board, District 11.
Paul is extremely civic-minded and works hard to promote our community and bring its citizens together!
Paul was there for the citizens of the Special Service Area in the Village of Cherry Valley. When we decided to petition against a $1.6 million tax levy, he gave us guidance as to where to go for information and help. He voluntarily shared his time and knowledge with the petitioners and offered help with research and procedures.
Vote for Paul Gorski! He does more than just be in office. He helps on a one-to-one basis. That type of person is worth more than a lot to our community.
From the Oct. 31-Nov. 6, 2012, issue