- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Support Paul Gorski for County Board
I would like to speak out on the dedication of Paul Gorski, who is running for the Winnebago County Board, District 11.
Paul is extremely civic-minded and works hard to promote our community and bring its citizens together!
Paul was there for the citizens of the Special Service Area in the Village of Cherry Valley. When we decided to petition against a $1.6 million tax levy, he gave us guidance as to where to go for information and help. He voluntarily shared his time and knowledge with the petitioners and offered help with research and procedures.
Vote for Paul Gorski! He does more than just be in office. He helps on a one-to-one basis. That type of person is worth more than a lot to our community.
From the Oct. 31-Nov. 6, 2012, issue