- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
Free massage therapy class offered at Rockford Career College
Online Staff Report
Rockford Career College, 1130 S. Alpine Road, Rockford, will be offering a free Introduction to Massage Therapy class between 10 and 11:30 a.m., Saturday, Nov. 10. The class will be a hands-on experience where the individual will be introduced to and begin to practice Swedish Massage techniques.
This will also be an opportunity to learn about career opportunities for well-trained massage therapists. Licensed therapists will be on hand to answer questions. There will be a brief orientation to RCC’s Massage Therapy Program that will include information on curriculum, textbooks and costs. Prizes will be awarded every 30 minutes to those in attendance.
If interested, call (815) 316-7522 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Early registration is encouraged as there are limited seats available for the morning’s class.
Posted Nov. 7, 2012