- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Metropolitan Title Agency expands following housing market recovery
Following the lead of a recovering Rockford-area housing market, locally-owned Metropolitan Title Agency announced it is expanding through the opening of a second office in Byron, Ill., and adding three new key team members.
The new Metropolitan Title Agency location will be 220 Third St., Byron, Ill. This is the first major expansion of a local title company since the real estate bubble burst in 2007.
The three staff additions are as follow:
• Diana Siebenaler, with more than 15 years of national and local underwriting and closing experience, who will be working in the Rockford office.
• Jennifer Hulstedt, who joins Metropolitan Title Agency after six years in the industry searching and examining title. Hulstedt will also work in the Rockford office.
• Cindy Beller, who brings more than 15 years of search experience to the Metropolitan Title production team, who will work out of the new Byron office.
“As the housing market expands, so does our customer base,” said Kelly Connor Nicholas, president of Metropolitan Tile Agency. “This additional office in Byron demonstrates our commitment to providing the highest level of client service in the industry. We are very pleased and proud to welcome Diana, Jen and Cindy to our team, further bolstering our client resources.”
Metropolitan Title Agency is a locally owned and operated title insurance agency that specializes in comprehensive title insurance and escrow services for properties throughout the state of Illinois. For more information, visit www.MTARockford.com.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue