- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
Nov. 16 deadline for 2013 director positions at Pec Playhouse
PECATONICA, Ill. — Pec Playhouse Theatre in Pecatonica, Ill., has announced openings for directors for its 2013 season.
Five artistic directors, one musical director and two theater camp director positions are available. All positions include a small stipend.
Interested directors can contact Becky Tidberg, production coordination chairman, by Friday, Nov. 16, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (715) 937-3238 (call or text).
Interviews will be conducted as soon as possible, with anyone interested in Write Me a Murder considered first.
Pec Playhouse’s 2013 season includes the following:
• Write Me a Murder (mystery/thriller) — Nine shows between Feb. 8 and 24, 2013;
• John Lennon and Me (high school production) — Six shows between April 19 and 28, 2013;
• Dearly Beloved (comedy) — Nine shows between June 14 and 30, 2013;
• All Shook Up (musical) — Nine shows between Sept. 13 and 29, 2013; and
• The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (holiday show) — 12 shows between Nov. 22 and Dec. 8, 2013.
Artists directors are also sought for two children’s theater camps in the summer. The week-long positions are available for anyone with theatrical experience and require submission of a lesson plan.
The theater’s current production of Greetings opens Nov. 16. Tickets may be purchased by calling the box office at (815) 239-1210 or 1-877-PEC-PLAY (732-7529).
Pec Playhouse Theatre is at 314 Main St., Pecatonica, Ill. Visit pecplayhouse.org.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue