- Literary Hook: A holiday tradition: ‘This Thanksgiving, Remember’
- Cold snap does not negate global warming
- Week 13 NFL picks: Bears will hand Lions another Turkey Day loss
- Rockford’s holiday tradition Stroll on State set for Saturday, Nov. 29
- Webb’s RVC Studio winter full of love stories
- Tube Talk: ‘American Masters: Bing Crosby Rediscovered’ to be featured on PBS
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: A nice break-in beer for those who want to try bourbon barrel-aged beer
- Tales from the Trough: IceHogs rebound with four straight wins
- Clean water groups, small business owners, community leaders celebrate Clean Water Act
- Police investigate death of 71-year-old man who was struck in October while riding in his wheelchair
Oregon Trail Days fall fund-raiser Nov. 10
Online Staff Report
POLO, Ill. — Saturday, Nov. 10, Oregon Trail Days will present an evening of music and fun at the White Pines LaBranche in Polo, Ill.
Midwest Dueling Pianos from Rochester, Mich., will perform. The duo will donate 100 percent of their tipsto the festival.
Reservations are $20 per person and are available by calling White Pines Inn at (815) 946-3817. A cash bar and food items will be available for purchase, along with light (chips and pretzel) snacks on the tables.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., and show begins at 7:30 p.m. and runs for three straight hours.
White Pines LaBranche is at 610 S. Division, Polo, Ill.
For more about Oregon Trail Days, visit www.oregontraildays.org.
Posted Nov. 7, 2012