- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Oregon Trail Days fall fund-raiser Nov. 10
Online Staff Report
POLO, Ill. — Saturday, Nov. 10, Oregon Trail Days will present an evening of music and fun at the White Pines LaBranche in Polo, Ill.
Midwest Dueling Pianos from Rochester, Mich., will perform. The duo will donate 100 percent of their tipsto the festival.
Reservations are $20 per person and are available by calling White Pines Inn at (815) 946-3817. A cash bar and food items will be available for purchase, along with light (chips and pretzel) snacks on the tables.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., and show begins at 7:30 p.m. and runs for three straight hours.
White Pines LaBranche is at 610 S. Division, Polo, Ill.
For more about Oregon Trail Days, visit www.oregontraildays.org.
Posted Nov. 7, 2012