- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
- Commentary: Rauner’s minimum wage plan just more of the same from GOP
Oregon Trail Days fall fund-raiser Nov. 10
Online Staff Report
POLO, Ill. — Saturday, Nov. 10, Oregon Trail Days will present an evening of music and fun at the White Pines LaBranche in Polo, Ill.
Midwest Dueling Pianos from Rochester, Mich., will perform. The duo will donate 100 percent of their tipsto the festival.
Reservations are $20 per person and are available by calling White Pines Inn at (815) 946-3817. A cash bar and food items will be available for purchase, along with light (chips and pretzel) snacks on the tables.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., and show begins at 7:30 p.m. and runs for three straight hours.
White Pines LaBranche is at 610 S. Division, Polo, Ill.
For more about Oregon Trail Days, visit www.oregontraildays.org.
Posted Nov. 7, 2012