- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
- Closed for Progress: downtown’s steady revival
- TRRT Online Edition | July 29-August 4
- State employees get another win in pay dispute
- Judge tosses Chicago pension deal
- AFSCME, Rauner administration still at odds
- Through the brewing class
- AFSCME: Governor trying to force work stoppage
- What’s to negotiate? Illinois GOP, Dems can’t agree on topic
Oregon Trail Days fall fund-raiser Nov. 10
Online Staff Report
POLO, Ill. — Saturday, Nov. 10, Oregon Trail Days will present an evening of music and fun at the White Pines LaBranche in Polo, Ill.
Midwest Dueling Pianos from Rochester, Mich., will perform. The duo will donate 100 percent of their tipsto the festival.
Reservations are $20 per person and are available by calling White Pines Inn at (815) 946-3817. A cash bar and food items will be available for purchase, along with light (chips and pretzel) snacks on the tables.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., and show begins at 7:30 p.m. and runs for three straight hours.
White Pines LaBranche is at 610 S. Division, Polo, Ill.
For more about Oregon Trail Days, visit www.oregontraildays.org.
Posted Nov. 7, 2012