- Comptroller: state payroll system antiquated
- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
Oregon Trail Days fall fund-raiser Nov. 10
Online Staff Report
POLO, Ill. — Saturday, Nov. 10, Oregon Trail Days will present an evening of music and fun at the White Pines LaBranche in Polo, Ill.
Midwest Dueling Pianos from Rochester, Mich., will perform. The duo will donate 100 percent of their tipsto the festival.
Reservations are $20 per person and are available by calling White Pines Inn at (815) 946-3817. A cash bar and food items will be available for purchase, along with light (chips and pretzel) snacks on the tables.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., and show begins at 7:30 p.m. and runs for three straight hours.
White Pines LaBranche is at 610 S. Division, Polo, Ill.
For more about Oregon Trail Days, visit www.oregontraildays.org.
Posted Nov. 7, 2012