- Rockton Lions raise funds for Talcott Free Library during Oct. 10 Candy Day
- Former Belvidere North teacher pleads guilty to sex charge
- Police ask for help in weekend armed robbery
- Belvidere football coach returns to sidelines after hazing probe
- IceHogs split weekend on the road
- Dog and cat adoption event at Children’s Home + Aid Oct. 20
- Arrest warrant issued in string of burglaries
- The Odds Man: Bills, Seahawks good bets in NFL Week 7
- SwedishAmerican to build new clinic in Byron
- Chrysler recall affects 907k vehicles
RAM Leadership Day Nov. 12
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) presents its annual Leadership Day arts college fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday, Nov. 12, at RAM, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Admission is free.
High school and college students can learn about degree programs and career opportunities in the visual, graphic and performing arts. Admissions reps from several schools across the region will be at RAM for this arts college fair. Students are encouraged to bring portfolios for review.
Participating colleges include The School of the Art Institute of Chicago; Columbia College Chicago; Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design; Iowa State University, College of Design; University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Art + Design; Northern Illinois University, School of Art; Southern Illinois University, School of Art and Design; Saint Louis University; Rockford College; Rock Valley College; Rasmussen College; and Upper Iowa University.
For more details, call (815) 972-2874 or e-mail email@example.com.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue