- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
- Something is rotten in the state of US education
RAM Leadership Day Nov. 12
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) presents its annual Leadership Day arts college fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday, Nov. 12, at RAM, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Admission is free.
High school and college students can learn about degree programs and career opportunities in the visual, graphic and performing arts. Admissions reps from several schools across the region will be at RAM for this arts college fair. Students are encouraged to bring portfolios for review.
Participating colleges include The School of the Art Institute of Chicago; Columbia College Chicago; Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design; Iowa State University, College of Design; University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Art + Design; Northern Illinois University, School of Art; Southern Illinois University, School of Art and Design; Saint Louis University; Rockford College; Rock Valley College; Rasmussen College; and Upper Iowa University.
For more details, call (815) 972-2874 or e-mail email@example.com.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue