- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
RAM Leadership Day Nov. 12
Rockford Art Museum (RAM) presents its annual Leadership Day arts college fair from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Monday, Nov. 12, at RAM, 711 N. Main St., Rockford. Admission is free.
High school and college students can learn about degree programs and career opportunities in the visual, graphic and performing arts. Admissions reps from several schools across the region will be at RAM for this arts college fair. Students are encouraged to bring portfolios for review.
Participating colleges include The School of the Art Institute of Chicago; Columbia College Chicago; Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design; Iowa State University, College of Design; University of Illinois at Chicago, School of Art + Design; Northern Illinois University, School of Art; Southern Illinois University, School of Art and Design; Saint Louis University; Rockford College; Rock Valley College; Rasmussen College; and Upper Iowa University.
For more details, call (815) 972-2874 or e-mail email@example.com.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue