- Madigan sues companies of student loan debt scams
- State Roundup: Gambling expansion hearing highlights two possible bills
- Rauner to Smiddy: No debate for you
- State Roundup: Moody’s: Regardless of reform, Chicago pension will grow for years
- State Roundup: State could see up to $500 million in unexpected revenue for current FY
- Tax revenues up, Rauner to restore $26 million ‘Good Friday’ cuts
- First Friday Lineup: May 1
- State Roundup: Former governor Walker passes away
- Mayors decry local funding cut proposal, say expect cuts to services
- Senate rejects bill to ban smoking in cars with children present
RAMI Holiday Party set for Nov. 15, awards nomination deadline Dec. 31
The Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) will host a Holiday Party for musicians, booking agents and venue operators from 6 to 9 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford. Appetizers will be served and entertainment will be provided by Three Good Men.
Membership to the RAMI Musicians Organization can be purchased at the door or renewed. A one-year membership is $10 or two years for $15. Membership fee for venue operators is $20 per year. Admission at the door for non-members is $5.
Nominations are open and can be completed online at www.ramiawards.com. Deadline for nominations is Dec. 31. Only members of the RAMI Musicians Organization can vote in the Technician and Music categories. The general public can nominate and vote in the People’s Choice categories for Favorite Venue, Radio Station, Special Event and Artist of the Year.
For more information, contact Dan Eisman (815) 546-3021 or email@example.com.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue