- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
RAMI Holiday Party set for Nov. 15, awards nomination deadline Dec. 31
The Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) will host a Holiday Party for musicians, booking agents and venue operators from 6 to 9 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford. Appetizers will be served and entertainment will be provided by Three Good Men.
Membership to the RAMI Musicians Organization can be purchased at the door or renewed. A one-year membership is $10 or two years for $15. Membership fee for venue operators is $20 per year. Admission at the door for non-members is $5.
Nominations are open and can be completed online at www.ramiawards.com. Deadline for nominations is Dec. 31. Only members of the RAMI Musicians Organization can vote in the Technician and Music categories. The general public can nominate and vote in the People’s Choice categories for Favorite Venue, Radio Station, Special Event and Artist of the Year.
For more information, contact Dan Eisman (815) 546-3021 or email@example.com.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue