- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
RAMI Holiday Party set for Nov. 15, awards nomination deadline Dec. 31
The Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) will host a Holiday Party for musicians, booking agents and venue operators from 6 to 9 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford. Appetizers will be served and entertainment will be provided by Three Good Men.
Membership to the RAMI Musicians Organization can be purchased at the door or renewed. A one-year membership is $10 or two years for $15. Membership fee for venue operators is $20 per year. Admission at the door for non-members is $5.
Nominations are open and can be completed online at www.ramiawards.com. Deadline for nominations is Dec. 31. Only members of the RAMI Musicians Organization can vote in the Technician and Music categories. The general public can nominate and vote in the People’s Choice categories for Favorite Venue, Radio Station, Special Event and Artist of the Year.
For more information, contact Dan Eisman (815) 546-3021 or email@example.com.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue