- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
- TRRT Online Edition | May 27-June 2
RAMI Holiday Party set for Nov. 15, awards nomination deadline Dec. 31
The Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) will host a Holiday Party for musicians, booking agents and venue operators from 6 to 9 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford. Appetizers will be served and entertainment will be provided by Three Good Men.
Membership to the RAMI Musicians Organization can be purchased at the door or renewed. A one-year membership is $10 or two years for $15. Membership fee for venue operators is $20 per year. Admission at the door for non-members is $5.
Nominations are open and can be completed online at www.ramiawards.com. Deadline for nominations is Dec. 31. Only members of the RAMI Musicians Organization can vote in the Technician and Music categories. The general public can nominate and vote in the People’s Choice categories for Favorite Venue, Radio Station, Special Event and Artist of the Year.
For more information, contact Dan Eisman (815) 546-3021 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue