- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
RAMI Holiday Party set for Nov. 15, awards nomination deadline Dec. 31
The Rockford Area Music Industry (RAMI) will host a Holiday Party for musicians, booking agents and venue operators from 6 to 9 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 15, at Giovanni’s, 610 N. Bell School Road, Rockford. Appetizers will be served and entertainment will be provided by Three Good Men.
Membership to the RAMI Musicians Organization can be purchased at the door or renewed. A one-year membership is $10 or two years for $15. Membership fee for venue operators is $20 per year. Admission at the door for non-members is $5.
Nominations are open and can be completed online at www.ramiawards.com. Deadline for nominations is Dec. 31. Only members of the RAMI Musicians Organization can vote in the Technician and Music categories. The general public can nominate and vote in the People’s Choice categories for Favorite Venue, Radio Station, Special Event and Artist of the Year.
For more information, contact Dan Eisman (815) 546-3021 or email@example.com.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue