- EarthTalk: Avoiding harmful food additives
- Nighttime/alcohol enforcement patrols set for Dec. 26-28
- ComEd readies for potential winter weather
- Lee Hamilton: Time to focus on growing the economy
- Anti-corruption reform advisory question to appear on ballot
- Evidence found in Dec. 20 quadruple murder, but no arrests
- Yes, Virginia, Portillo’s is coming to Rockford
- Meet John Doe: Wake up and share that Christmas spirit, you’re the hope of the world
- Tech-Friendly: Recycle your old electronics this holiday season
- Garbage collection adjusted for Christmas, New Year’s
SwedishAmerican releases online annual report
SwedishAmerican Health System has released its interactive “annual report.” The comprehensive two-year summary report details the health system’s accomplishments of the previous two fiscal years (2011 and 2012).
The report includes a special welcome video by Dr. Bill Gorski, and four sections (Patient Care, Quality, Service Excellence and Community) that describe how the organization is transforming in preparation for its next 100 years.
The site also contains listings of administrators, directors, trustees, board members, as well as information about FY 2012 system performance, community benefit, health system subsidiaries and a link to members of SwedishAmerican’s active medical staff.
SwedishAmerican’s report uses a design that allows for convenient viewing on desktops, tablets and smartphones. To access the summary report, visit http://www.swedishamerican.org/about/summary_report/.
SwedishAmerican is a not-for-profit, locally governed health care system, with headquarters in Rockford. The health system is composed of two hospitals, 30 clinics, a home health care agency, a foundation, and has an exclusive affiliation with UW Health in northern Illinois.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue