- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
- Commentary: Walker’s budget calls for schools to stop reporting sexual assaults
- Wallace hopes for redevelopment expansion
- Teravainen makes instant impact on return to ‘Hawks
- Oregon mayor reacts to Exelon talk of closing nuclear plant
- GiGi’s benefit for Down syndrome, March 21
- What’s the future hold for Rose?
- ‘Hogs keep pace in tight Midwest
- Qatar continues to confound
- Meet John Doe: Keep public notices in print
SwedishAmerican releases online annual report
SwedishAmerican Health System has released its interactive “annual report.” The comprehensive two-year summary report details the health system’s accomplishments of the previous two fiscal years (2011 and 2012).
The report includes a special welcome video by Dr. Bill Gorski, and four sections (Patient Care, Quality, Service Excellence and Community) that describe how the organization is transforming in preparation for its next 100 years.
The site also contains listings of administrators, directors, trustees, board members, as well as information about FY 2012 system performance, community benefit, health system subsidiaries and a link to members of SwedishAmerican’s active medical staff.
SwedishAmerican’s report uses a design that allows for convenient viewing on desktops, tablets and smartphones. To access the summary report, visit http://www.swedishamerican.org/about/summary_report/.
SwedishAmerican is a not-for-profit, locally governed health care system, with headquarters in Rockford. The health system is composed of two hospitals, 30 clinics, a home health care agency, a foundation, and has an exclusive affiliation with UW Health in northern Illinois.
From the Nov. 7-13, 2012, issue