- Remember, fireworks are dangerous
- Wallace asks citizens to fight cuts
- Dispute over state payroll rolls on
- Why fight over free trade confounds partisan divide
- Still no state budget
- Crime control is not the responsibility of landlords
- Fly over to the Poplar Grove Wings and Wheels Museum benefit
- Local leaders warn of budget deadlock’s impact
- SHUTDOWN: Illinois preps for the worst
- TRRT Online Edition | July 1-7
Good for Romney!
The Sensata workers come across as a bunch of crybabies!
While I am on the topic, under “Freeport News” in today’s paper, your latest Sensata article said: “Not only does Romney stand to profit from the outsourcing of the jobs through the stock he still owns in the company, his 2011 tax returns show he got a huge tax break by moving Sensata stock to a charity organization he controls.”
Good for him! That is old-fashioned capitalism, which is now on life support in this country, or maybe I should say what is left of it.
From the Nov. 14-20, 2012, issue