- Dimke: ‘I’m not going to retire’
- IMRF responds: Pay spiking against the rules
- Bill limits automated license plate readers
- Private uni’s subject to FOIA says House
- Guest Commentary: Earth Day or April Fools Day?
- State Roundup: Concerns raised about proposed change in DUI pot standard
- Bill would decrease pot penalties; small amounts would draw only ticket, fine
- Senate votes to restore human service cuts; bill moves to House for consideration
- Bill to restrict red light cameras passes House
- State Roundup: Budget fix in current FY not yet done
Casting call for new NBC series hosted by adventurer Bear Grylls set for Dec. 1 in Chicago
Online Staff Report
A casting call for the new NBC series Get Out Alive, hosted by adventurer Bear Grylls, will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 1, at XSport Fitness, 819 S. State St., Chicago.
NBC has given the green light to Get Out Alive (working title), a new, larger-than-life and extreme adventure reality-competition series headlined by Grylls.
The move to NBC for Get Out Alive marks the first time the international television star will debut on network television. The show will test teams of two beyond their most extreme imaginations in the wild.
NBC has ordered eight episodes of the series, with additional creative details to be revealed at a later date. Get Out Alive is set to air in primetime in summer 2013.
Posted Nov. 19, 2012