- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Casting call for new NBC series hosted by adventurer Bear Grylls set for Dec. 1 in Chicago
Online Staff Report
A casting call for the new NBC series Get Out Alive, hosted by adventurer Bear Grylls, will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 1, at XSport Fitness, 819 S. State St., Chicago.
NBC has given the green light to Get Out Alive (working title), a new, larger-than-life and extreme adventure reality-competition series headlined by Grylls.
The move to NBC for Get Out Alive marks the first time the international television star will debut on network television. The show will test teams of two beyond their most extreme imaginations in the wild.
NBC has ordered eight episodes of the series, with additional creative details to be revealed at a later date. Get Out Alive is set to air in primetime in summer 2013.
Posted Nov. 19, 2012