- The Odds Man: NFL QBs holding up Vegas in Week 9
- Murder charges filed in crash that killed Rockford attorney
- General Election Endorsements: Re-elect Madigan, Kinzinger
- IceHogs squeak by Grand Rapids behind strong Leighton showing
- Celebrate Dia de los Muertos at Riverfront Museum Park campus Nov. 1
- Lee Hamilton: Some thoughts on governing
- Top of Illinois Veterans Stand Down Oct. 31 in Rockford
- CUB shares list of worst customer horror stories
- Park District receives Governor’s Sustainability Award
- Park District’s ‘Ties & Tennies’ fund-raiser Nov. 14; deadline Nov. 6
Casting call for new NBC series hosted by adventurer Bear Grylls set for Dec. 1 in Chicago
Online Staff Report
A casting call for the new NBC series Get Out Alive, hosted by adventurer Bear Grylls, will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 1, at XSport Fitness, 819 S. State St., Chicago.
NBC has given the green light to Get Out Alive (working title), a new, larger-than-life and extreme adventure reality-competition series headlined by Grylls.
The move to NBC for Get Out Alive marks the first time the international television star will debut on network television. The show will test teams of two beyond their most extreme imaginations in the wild.
NBC has ordered eight episodes of the series, with additional creative details to be revealed at a later date. Get Out Alive is set to air in primetime in summer 2013.
Posted Nov. 19, 2012