- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Crusader receives high ratings from patients
Each year, Crusader Community Health conducts a confidential survey of patients regarding their experience at its four clinic locations. Patients are asked to rate the quality of their care and treatment and their overall level of satisfaction and about their willingness to recommend Crusader to family and friends.
A total of 1,640 patient report cards were completed by patients in 2012. The results are tabulated by Health Systems Research, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
Overall, patients rated Crusader services at 4.58 on a 5-point scale (4 being good and 5 being excellent). This is a statistically significant increase from last year. Loves Park patients rated their experience at 4.78. Nearly 97 percent of patients said they would recommend Crusader to a friend or family member. More than 93 percent of patients reported being able to get the appointment they needed, and nearly 99 percent of patients said their provider answered their questions. Indicative of Crusader’s caring attitude, 99.4 percent said support staff was helpful and friendly.
Gordon Eggers Jr., president & CEO of Crusader Community Health, noted that, “Crusader has thoughtfully put in place the core building blocks of quality staff, attractive facilities and a high-tech environment, all in a respectful and personalized care milieu, which contributed to this year’s high marks.”
Crusader Community Health is a community-based, not-for-profit whose mission is to serve the Rock River Valley area with quality, primary health care for people in need. Services are available on a sliding discount basis.
Crusader Community Health has the following four locations: Crusader Community Health on West State Street, 1200 W. State St.; Crusader Community Health on Broadway-Uram Building, Broadway and Seventh Street; Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere, Ill.; and Crusader Community Health Loves Park, 6115 N. Second St., Loves Park, Ill.
To schedule an appointment, call (815) 490-1600, or for more about Crusader Community Health, visit www.crusaderhealth.org.
From the Nov. 28-Dec. 4, 2012, issue