- Freeport murder suspect Damon Dixson taken into custody in Rockford
- Local gas station employee arrested for selling liquor to minor
- Renewable Fuel Standard delay ‘a mixed blessing,’ Bustos says
- Rockford delegation presents inaugural ‘Rockford Award’ to Norwegian Air
- Education in Illinois making slow progress, according to report
- Illinois GOP Congressional delegation: Obama’s immigration plan undermines rule of law
- Suspect, 17, charged in Halloween hit-and-run in Roscoe
- Saint Anthony College of Nursing president to retire
- Man found guilty in deadly August 2013 crash at Mulford and Garrett Lane
- ‘The Price is Right Live!’ at Coronado March 1; tickets on sale Nov. 21
Crusader receives high ratings from patients
Each year, Crusader Community Health conducts a confidential survey of patients regarding their experience at its four clinic locations. Patients are asked to rate the quality of their care and treatment and their overall level of satisfaction and about their willingness to recommend Crusader to family and friends.
A total of 1,640 patient report cards were completed by patients in 2012. The results are tabulated by Health Systems Research, University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford.
Overall, patients rated Crusader services at 4.58 on a 5-point scale (4 being good and 5 being excellent). This is a statistically significant increase from last year. Loves Park patients rated their experience at 4.78. Nearly 97 percent of patients said they would recommend Crusader to a friend or family member. More than 93 percent of patients reported being able to get the appointment they needed, and nearly 99 percent of patients said their provider answered their questions. Indicative of Crusader’s caring attitude, 99.4 percent said support staff was helpful and friendly.
Gordon Eggers Jr., president & CEO of Crusader Community Health, noted that, “Crusader has thoughtfully put in place the core building blocks of quality staff, attractive facilities and a high-tech environment, all in a respectful and personalized care milieu, which contributed to this year’s high marks.”
Crusader Community Health is a community-based, not-for-profit whose mission is to serve the Rock River Valley area with quality, primary health care for people in need. Services are available on a sliding discount basis.
Crusader Community Health has the following four locations: Crusader Community Health on West State Street, 1200 W. State St.; Crusader Community Health on Broadway-Uram Building, Broadway and Seventh Street; Crusader Community Health Belvidere, 1050 Logan Ave., Belvidere, Ill.; and Crusader Community Health Loves Park, 6115 N. Second St., Loves Park, Ill.
To schedule an appointment, call (815) 490-1600, or for more about Crusader Community Health, visit www.crusaderhealth.org.
From the Nov. 28-Dec. 4, 2012, issue