- Meet John Doe: Businesses, politicians and gov’t should follow junk email laws
- Entertainment abound for this week’s First Friday
- State Roundup: Special election dates set
- Test drive: the 2015 Ford F-150
- Fracking never on a path to sustainability
- Indiana boxes itself into legal corner
- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
2nd City Chorus presents holiday program Dec. 1
Online Staff Report
2nd City Chorus will present a musical production to kick off the holiday season at 3 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 1.
The production will be at Second Congregational United Church of Christ, 318 N. Church St., Rockford.
In addition to a variety of Christmas songs performed by the award-winning 2nd City Chorus, some very special guests will include the well-known Greater Rockford Barbershop Chorus and excellent musicians from the Second Congregational Church, The Martin Ringers Bell Choir and Bob Bates on the organ.
The musical guests will perform on their own and combine with 2nd City for some additional Christmas melodies and a grand finale.
Admission is free, although a free-will offering will be accepted.
For more information, contact Doug Phillips at (815) 494-0112 or Ron Parrett at (815) 332-5611.
Posted Nov. 29, 2012