- Tech-Friendly: Get the LG G Flex 2 and other big smartphones at U.S. Cellular
- State Roundup: Unfunded pension liability greater impact than fluctuating revenue
- ‘Death tax’ rhetoric doesn’t address the facts
- ‘We’re back': second ‘Star Wars’ teaser drops
- Sunday Service: Legalizing competition in Illinois’ auto industry
- Cullerton: Don’t bet on right-to-work zones
- State Roundup: Rauner continues “Turnaround” pitch
- Open Government: Improved FOIA laws crucial
- Legislators ask Rauner to pony up pension details
- Rockford Art Deli providing homegrown artists a place to flourish
2nd City Chorus presents holiday program Dec. 1
Online Staff Report
2nd City Chorus will present a musical production to kick off the holiday season at 3 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 1.
The production will be at Second Congregational United Church of Christ, 318 N. Church St., Rockford.
In addition to a variety of Christmas songs performed by the award-winning 2nd City Chorus, some very special guests will include the well-known Greater Rockford Barbershop Chorus and excellent musicians from the Second Congregational Church, The Martin Ringers Bell Choir and Bob Bates on the organ.
The musical guests will perform on their own and combine with 2nd City for some additional Christmas melodies and a grand finale.
Admission is free, although a free-will offering will be accepted.
For more information, contact Doug Phillips at (815) 494-0112 or Ron Parrett at (815) 332-5611.
Posted Nov. 29, 2012