- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
- The tip of the iceberg: Human trafficking in America
- State Roundup: House passes proposal to fill current fiscal year budget gap
- ‘Hogs streak hits 4 as race tightens
- Neighborhood feel key for Rural on Tap
- TRRT March 25-31 | Online Edition
- State Roundup: Plaintiffs join Rauner on fair share case
2nd City Chorus presents holiday program Dec. 1
Online Staff Report
2nd City Chorus will present a musical production to kick off the holiday season at 3 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 1.
The production will be at Second Congregational United Church of Christ, 318 N. Church St., Rockford.
In addition to a variety of Christmas songs performed by the award-winning 2nd City Chorus, some very special guests will include the well-known Greater Rockford Barbershop Chorus and excellent musicians from the Second Congregational Church, The Martin Ringers Bell Choir and Bob Bates on the organ.
The musical guests will perform on their own and combine with 2nd City for some additional Christmas melodies and a grand finale.
Admission is free, although a free-will offering will be accepted.
For more information, contact Doug Phillips at (815) 494-0112 or Ron Parrett at (815) 332-5611.
Posted Nov. 29, 2012