- Three female fugitives wanted in New Jersey restaurant theft arrested in Illinois
- Man guilty in 2012 crash into home that injured 8-year-old
- McDonald’s: Federal complaint says company is joint employer
- T-Mobile settlement: $90M for cell phone bill cramming
- Shelter Care Ministries gets $30,000 grant
- Even more dead bees?
- Holiday travel: 98.6 million plan getaway, most on record
- Scam artists posing as utility reps, demanding payment
- Holiday mailing deadlines approach, Rockford Post Office warns
- Hispanics more than half of all renters, yet most are uninsured
Notions Nook quilting and sewing shop relocates to Edgebrook
• Special events include Cathedral Window class Dec. 1, Floriani Family Secrets Tour Dec. 14-15
Online Staff Report
Notions Nook has relocated from its previous location at 2222 E. State St. to the Edgebrook shopping center, 1645 N. Alpine Road, Rockford.
A quilting and sewing shop offering personalized service, along with quality products and exceptional customer service, their on-duty staff has more than 50 years of combined quilting experience.
Upcoming special events include a hand-stitched Cathedral Window class Dec. 1, and the Floriani Family Secrets Tour Dec. 14-15. Reservations are required for both events by calling (815) 229-6665.
The shop features many books, patterns, kits and hundreds of notions for quilting. Special ordering is also an option.
The only quilt shop in Rockford that carries 1930s reproduction fabrics, there are also many Civil War/1800s and 1930s reproduction fabrics along with batiks, children’s fabrics and more than 150 Kona Solids, Marbles and coordinating fabrics, just to name a few.
Store hours are 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday.
The shop can be reached at (815) 229-NOOK (6665), or online at notionsnook.com.
Posted Nov. 29, 2012