- McKellen’s Mr. Holmes a satisfactory conclusion
- Rockford visitor spending jumps
- The misguided Cecil the lion debate
- State, union extend contract again
- Willow Creek left in the dust by development
- CUB helps residents find best deal
- What the Scott Walker fundraising controversy means for 2016
- Corn prices fade as supplies stay in surplus
- Cubs make history in an unfortunate way
- Pension battle headed for SCOTUS?
Breakfast with Santa at Nicholas Conservatory Dec. 15, 22
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District’s Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens invites all ages to have breakfast with Santa from 8 to 9:30 a.m., Saturdays, Dec. 15 and 22.
Enjoy a tasty, family-friendly holiday-themed breakfast in a warm tropical environment complete with seasonal decorations.
Admission is $8 per person ($10 non-resident); early registration is encouraged for this popular event — register at least one week in advance, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click Register Now), by fax (with credit card), mail or in person at Customer Service locations (downtown Rockford or Carlson Ice Arena in Loves Park).
To learn more about the conservatory and its programs, events and rental opportunities, visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/ncg or call (815) 987-8858. Nicholas Conservatory is at 1354 N. Second St., Rockford.
For information about accessibility for visitors with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800.
Posted Dec. 5, 2012