- Facebook’s Instant Articles not a threat to media
- U of I expert: Rauner’s pension fix ‘unconstitutional’
- State Senate approves lesser penalties for marijuana possession
- State Roundup: Natural gas vehicle tax stalls in committee
- Raptors, Rangers FC announce June camp
- Student debt 101: dearth of data fuels common misperceptions
- ‘Millionaire tax’ clears House panel
- Memorial Day events at Midway’s LZ Peace Memorial
- Wallace calls for Rockford crime task force
- How we discovered the 3 revolutions of American pop
Breakfast with Santa at Nicholas Conservatory Dec. 15, 22
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District’s Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens invites all ages to have breakfast with Santa from 8 to 9:30 a.m., Saturdays, Dec. 15 and 22.
Enjoy a tasty, family-friendly holiday-themed breakfast in a warm tropical environment complete with seasonal decorations.
Admission is $8 per person ($10 non-resident); early registration is encouraged for this popular event — register at least one week in advance, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click Register Now), by fax (with credit card), mail or in person at Customer Service locations (downtown Rockford or Carlson Ice Arena in Loves Park).
To learn more about the conservatory and its programs, events and rental opportunities, visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/ncg or call (815) 987-8858. Nicholas Conservatory is at 1354 N. Second St., Rockford.
For information about accessibility for visitors with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800.
Posted Dec. 5, 2012