- State Roundup: Worker’s Comp proposal fails to make it out of committee
- Water advocates, Illinois businesses applaud release of EPA’s Clean Water Rule
- Renewable energy gains market share
- 13 arrested in FIFA probe
- Rockford Rocked Interview with Paul Bronson
- State Roundup: House passes youth concussion legislation
- Moving out
- Illinois’ guaranteed-tuition law making college less affordable
- ‘Ex Machina’ a pick for awards season
- FIFA officials arrested, extradition to US on the cards
Breakfast with Santa at Nicholas Conservatory Dec. 15, 22
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District’s Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens invites all ages to have breakfast with Santa from 8 to 9:30 a.m., Saturdays, Dec. 15 and 22.
Enjoy a tasty, family-friendly holiday-themed breakfast in a warm tropical environment complete with seasonal decorations.
Admission is $8 per person ($10 non-resident); early registration is encouraged for this popular event — register at least one week in advance, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click Register Now), by fax (with credit card), mail or in person at Customer Service locations (downtown Rockford or Carlson Ice Arena in Loves Park).
To learn more about the conservatory and its programs, events and rental opportunities, visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/ncg or call (815) 987-8858. Nicholas Conservatory is at 1354 N. Second St., Rockford.
For information about accessibility for visitors with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800.
Posted Dec. 5, 2012