- Obamacare: All eyes on high court
- Dems, Rauner spar over deficit solution; Senate Democrats poised to pass own version
- Minnie Minoso: Dead at 90, unbeaten
- Bring back legislative scholarships? Proposal faces serious questions from both sides
- First Friday opening for Olive Oil Experience
- RAM announce 74th Young Artist winners
- Texas Two-step: ‘Hogs sweep weekend, return home
- More highlights from the Chicago Auto Show
- Industry response to peak oil not enough long term
- TRRT March 4-10 | Online Edition
Breakfast with Santa at Nicholas Conservatory Dec. 15, 22
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District’s Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens invites all ages to have breakfast with Santa from 8 to 9:30 a.m., Saturdays, Dec. 15 and 22.
Enjoy a tasty, family-friendly holiday-themed breakfast in a warm tropical environment complete with seasonal decorations.
Admission is $8 per person ($10 non-resident); early registration is encouraged for this popular event — register at least one week in advance, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click Register Now), by fax (with credit card), mail or in person at Customer Service locations (downtown Rockford or Carlson Ice Arena in Loves Park).
To learn more about the conservatory and its programs, events and rental opportunities, visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/ncg or call (815) 987-8858. Nicholas Conservatory is at 1354 N. Second St., Rockford.
For information about accessibility for visitors with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800.
Posted Dec. 5, 2012