- Lee Hamilton: November’s elections won’t resolve much of anything
- Pec Playhouse Theatre announces auditions for holiday production
- Keeping up with Aida: A western adventure, part three
- State prepares for thousands of medical marijuana applications
- Rockford’s Choices Natural Market celebrates Non-GMO Month
- Week 5 NFL picks: Lions to improve to 4-1, Packers and Bears will keep pace at 3-2
- Craft Beer Scene Around Rockford: Revolution Brewing’s Oktoberfest offers good all-around balance
- Rockford’s Fall ArtScene at 37 locations Oct. 3-4
- Tales from the Trough: Preseason interview with ‘The Voice of the IceHogs,’ Mike Peck
- Mr. Green Car: Saltwater-powered car: the Quant e-Sportlimousine
Breakfast with Santa at Nicholas Conservatory Dec. 15, 22
Online Staff Report
Rockford Park District’s Nicholas Conservatory & Gardens invites all ages to have breakfast with Santa from 8 to 9:30 a.m., Saturdays, Dec. 15 and 22.
Enjoy a tasty, family-friendly holiday-themed breakfast in a warm tropical environment complete with seasonal decorations.
Admission is $8 per person ($10 non-resident); early registration is encouraged for this popular event — register at least one week in advance, either online at www.rockfordparkdistrict.org (click Register Now), by fax (with credit card), mail or in person at Customer Service locations (downtown Rockford or Carlson Ice Arena in Loves Park).
To learn more about the conservatory and its programs, events and rental opportunities, visit www.rockfordparkdistrict.org/ncg or call (815) 987-8858. Nicholas Conservatory is at 1354 N. Second St., Rockford.
For information about accessibility for visitors with disabilities, call (815) 987-8800.
Posted Dec. 5, 2012