- TRRT April 1-7 | Online Edition
- Guest Commentary: the Rockford Apartment Association
- State Roundup: NIU employee improperly reimbursed $30K
- State Roundup: Governor signs budget fix bills
- Rauner, Democratic leaders shake hands and make law
- State roundup: National guardsman and cousin arrested in terror plot
- Lawmaker says license plate readers a privacy threat
- Bryant not the first to feel impact of free agency rules
- State Roundup: Parents’ group calls for standardized test opt-out bill
- Hononegah Mack: ‘The best woman in the county’
Dec. 7-8 art show benefits Arts Council
Prairie Street Gallery, 300 Prairie St., Rockford, will host an art show Friday and Saturday, Dec. 7-8, to support the Rockford Area Arts Council’s programming. Hours are 4-9 p.m., Friday, and 3-7 p.m., Saturday.
This holiday art show will showcase works of art in varied media of watercolor, acrylic, pottery, photography and multi-media.
Artists include Ellyn Ahmer, Jean Apgar, Jim Barbagallo, Shawn Barbagallo, Tamarra BaVincio-Legge, Ron Clevenger, Ingrid Dohm, Julie Ekstam, Roni Golan, Joseph Goral, Karen Harding, Margret Hynes, Julaine Lofquist-Birch, Nancy McManus Olson, Tim Monroe, Teresa Schwiesow, Ted Simmering, Tracy Tripplett and more.
Artwork will be sold at holiday price points, and 50 percent of the sale price will be donated to support the Rockford Area Arts Council’s programs. Admission is free.
Contact the Rockford Area Arts Council at (815) 963-6765 or visit www.artsforeveryone.com for more details.
From the Dec. 5-11, 2012, issue